OH! MY! GOODNESS!! These videos are so funny!!! A good way to start a Monday!
Monday, October 31, 2011
Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Monday, October 24, 2011
Friday, October 14, 2011
C.O. Bigelow Apothecaries is the oldest apothecary in America, credited with making a difference in the way their customers look and feel since 1838. Not only is C.O. Bigelow a place to pick up your hand-made prescriptions, but it’s also a favorite neighborhood gathering place and provider of unique and unusual personal care remedies.
Remaining true to its traditions, C.O. Bigelow transports customers back to a time and place of personalized attention, custom formulas and healing therapeutic preparations.
Credit Sesame is a 100% free personal finance credit and debt management tool with no credit card required or trial period. Credit Sesame makes managing personal credit online, owing less in interest and saving on mortgage, loan & credit card payments easy! The Credit Sesame affiliate program provides top performing creative and a 30-day cookie referral period to maximize conversions. Credit Sesame makes managing personal credit online, owing less in interest and saving on mortgage, loan & credit card payments easy! It gives an instant view of consumer's credit, including Experian credit score, refreshed monthly & for free, & debt analysis with personalized offers tailored to consumer’s credit profile.
- CreditSesame.com – The best way to manage your credit, loans and debt – and it’s free
- CreditSesame.com is a free online personal finance tool that provides the best way for consumers to securely monitor their credit and save money on debt.
- Credit Sesame’s patent pending analytics engine, developed by scientists at Stanford University, automatically and securely reviews consumers’ debt, home loans, credit score and credit profile. Then, it analyzes their current debts and looks for alternative mortgages and loans which will help consumers save money.
- CreditSesame.com will help you: Monitor your credit profile, home value and debt in one organized place Track your Experian credit score every month and always for free Get a complete savings analysis of your loans, mortgage and credit card debts Find pre-qualified, mortgage, credit card and loan options that will save you money Receive customized alerts that help you lower payments on your debts so you never miss a chance to save.
- Find savings with CreditSesame.com’s analytics
- CreditSesame.com analyzes the lending market daily looking for savings options that match your unique credit profile so you’ll never miss a chance to save. To help you lower the cost of your debt, Credit Sesame uses the same kind of powerful financial analytics that banks use to optimize their bottom line – it’s time to turn that around and help you maximize your money.
- CreditSesame.com is always free and secure
- CreditSesame.com is always free and secure to use. There are no credit cards required, no trial periods and no gotchas to sign up. We’ll update your credit score and debt profile for free, every month.
- Finally, to make certain that you receive unbiased savings options for your unique credit needs, CreditSesame.com is only compensated when you close a loan.
Welcome to the Harvest Halloweem Giveaway Blog Tour!!! Each listed blog has a giveaway valued at $50 or more. So there are some great prizes be sure to check them out!!
It's hard to believe that we're already half way through October! With the holidays coming fast, I thought I would give away a $50 Amazon Gift Certificate! With Amazon, you have a wide range of choices and (mostly) I can't seem to get organized and get my things together to giveaway, it saved me... :) I know you"ll understand...
Tuesday, October 11, 2011
What is Manilla?
Manilla is a free web based service that helps consumers better manage all of their household accounts, including financial, utilities, subscriptions and travel rewards programs, in one secure place online. Under a single password, Manilla provides customers with an automated, organized view of all of their account information, text and/or email reminders to pay bills and unlimited storage of account documents that Manilla has seamlessly retrieved for the consumer.
Why is Manilla necessary?
Most people have more than 20 different household accounts, including three to four credit cards, several travel and hotel rewards accounts, multiple magazine and newspaper subscriptions, plus cable, phone, and other assorted utility bills. In order to stay on top of all this, people have to manage daily incoming paper mail, an array of online usernames and passwords, and websites in order to access important account information and take action. Manilla seamlessly retrieves all your account information & current balances, previous payments, upcoming bills due and stores it for you in one secure place. Most importantly, you need only one password to view, manage and organize it all.
Want to win $500 to pay your bills? Click here to tell us you signed up for Manilla and answered the hub page question to be entered to win. Official Rules
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Manilla.
Are you someone that shops online and is always digging through your emails to find shopping receipts to make returns or shipment confirmations to see when packages will arrive? Do you ever make purchases and think maybe I should have waited until this item went on sale? If so, ShopSanity has come out with a great new tool that will make shopping easier - and guess what moms… it’s FREE and the sign could not be easier (just 2 clicks)!
Sign up for ShopSanity.com now to: -See all of your purchases in one location so you can: -See when a package will arrive -Lookup details about any purchase -Print a receipt for a return -Save money by receiving alerts such as price changes (notifies you when purchases you have made go on sale so you can contact the retailer about getting cash back), shipment changes (including backorders and delays) -And much more! Get started now!
Friday, October 7, 2011
Wednesday, October 5, 2011
If you are a regular visitor of my website, you already know I tend to have a bit of a bleeding heart when it comes to animals and I am an activist of various causes. I can't help it, I'm a Vermonter! If you were to look up the meaning of a Northeast Liberal, you would find my picture there, right next to Sen. Bernie Sanders and Alec Baldwin... :) OMG! Alec...Love him!!!
I follow and provide links to many organizations and blogs involving different causes on my website. Some of my favorites are The Humane Society, IFWA.org, The Animal Rescue Site, ASPCA, One.org, MiaFarrow.org, DoSomething.org, CARE2, National MS Society, etc.
When going through my email, I noticed that I had received a media mass email from co-founder of One.org, Bono and thought I would share it with you in case you would like to become more involved...one of my favorites things about this campaign is its bipartisanship...this is not a liberal or a democrat problem...it's an everyone problem...
I've been known to drop the occasional expletive, but the most offensive F word to me is not the one that goes f***. It's F***** - the famine happening in the Horn of Africa, mainly Somalia.
I hope you'll take a few minutes to watch ONE's new video "The F Word: Famine is the Real Obscenity" and in doing so sign the petition:
Dear Members of Congress,
The famine in Somalia has killed 30,000 children in 3 months. In 2011 we have the opportunity to make famine a thing of the past. Lives are in your hands. Please fully fund Feed the Future and help break the cycle of famine for good.
The reasons for the famine in the Horn of Africa are complex and solutions are difficult, especially in Somalia, but we can’t lose sight of some simple facts:
1. 30,000 children have died in just 3 months. Thirty thousand. With over 12 million people at risk.
2. Famine is not a natural catastrophe – drought doesn't have to lead to famine. It can be prevented, as we have seen in much of Kenya andEthiopia.
In the 21st century, it's an obscenity that people are dying because they can't get enough food to eat. Every one of those 30,000 children is part of a family – a son, a daughter, sister or brother. We can't imagine what it must be like to starve to death, but most of us know what it's like to lose someone we love.
Please watch the film and make use of the voice you have -- sign the petition. It will make a difference in putting pressure on world leaders to do more to help those in need right now, and live up to promises already made to invest in the things proven to work – early warning systems...irrigation...drought resistant seeds… and of course, peace and security.
Thanks for reading.
$2 Halloween Tote Bag and Other Halloween Goodies! Vistaprint’s $2 Halloween Tote sale is the perfect time to stock up on trick-or-treat bags and other Halloween items! Your children will love having their own custom bags and for only $2 you can afford to indulge them! Perfect for trick-or-treaters to tote their loot, Vistaprint’s small tote bag is made of 100% natural cotton canvas so you can feel good about your purchase. Enjoy 60% off the list price when you order 2-5 totes. Save 30% or more on the following Halloween products:
A graphic design college may be an option for those of you who love creative designs like this tote bag.
Information about an online photography
degree is an option for people who also love photography.
- Invitations and Announcements: Save 50% on personalized Halloween greetings and unique Invitations! With over 50 unique designs, you’re sure to find some bewitching.
- Lawn Signs and Banners: Is your house the trick-or-treat destination for miles around? Hoping to step up your spooks this year? Customize a lawn sign or banner that will make quite the impression on your visitors.
- Stickers: Decorate your treats with personalized stickers! Perfect for party favors or
- T-Shirts: Get in the Halloween spirit with a Halloween t-shirt. Designs range from spooky to adorable to funny. Snatch one up today!
Get FREE Shipping when you spend $20, so stock up today!!